...through my eyes...
(Hence why I'm in none of them)
Contest Entry for Your Day In Photographs.
Honestly, if I had taken my May 18 photos... there would not have been enough to make the minimum of the contest.
So here's May 19... I hope it still counts... If not, this was still fun doing
So, from left to right:
1. My street on my way to the bus stop (for school)
2. A view from the bus
3. The tree I sit at, lonely, every morning for about 20 mintues.
4. The males of the group at recess while I'm walking on the second story.
5. What I walk to when I go to my locker
My boyfriend and friend, and friend who walks ahead of me
6. My friend... being weird when the camera comes out.
7. The group.
8. My friend and her boyfriend at lunch
9. My Spanish class work desk
10. Why are the men covering their faces? They're photo-phobic... as always. So I ended up not getting their faces too.
11. A catepillar that fell on my friend today.
12. The Monday lunch group.
13. My friend making another funny face (I just caught it at the wrong time)
14. My other friend writing her essay/novel in the yearbook
15. PUNCH IT MON. Seriously, that happens every day...
16. My boyfriend
17. Chemistry book... (last period of the day
18. The after-school group
19. An open yearbook. Something that will be with every student until the end of the school year.
20. Another shot of the after-school group. After the bus leaves...
21. Randomness... happens everyday. Somethin different of course. Its not always a guy dancing behind another.
22. The yearbook. I thought the shot was nice when I took it...
23. My sleeping friend... always occurs. So, ~lilman808
, sleep early instead of waking people up at night.
24. Piggy-back ride... two of my friends.
25. Randomness (which happens on more than one occasion): The piggy-back duo... on one of my friends xD